Could you please explain the relevance of this hypothetical to the
targeted leafleting that served as the genesis of this thread?  I guess
that you are going to have to explain to me what "discuss" means.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Summerlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 6:18 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: RE: Lesser protection for religious advocacy

Professor Newsome,

Would it be constitutional, in your opinion, for a school to pass and
enforce a rule which stated, "Students may not discuss any matters
relating
to religion or theology while on school grounds, whether such
discussions
occur as part of a class discussion or as part of a private conversation
between students and/or faculty."

Gene Summerlin
Ogborn, Summerlin & Ogborn, P.C.
210 Windsor Place