Within the past few hours I received a similar message, that this is
*probably* a parody, given the nature of the site that published (or
republished) it? The folks at SAT have not yet confirmed or denied.

That's why I included "Is it true? I don't know" as a red flag,
expressing my doubts. My doubts were triggered not by knowledge of the
site's nature as a parody site (for I had not been to the site) but by
the absurd logistics issue raised in my question about how the test
would be administered.

If it is a parody, it is rather well done. Sometimes a laugh smooths
the way for serious discussion.

Jim Maule

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/18/04 1:05:07 PM >>>
The site this appears on is a well known parody site, so I would assume

it is exactly that.

Ed Brayton