Amen!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        I think Eugene is absolutely right, and so I ask his indulgence regarding this post.  I simply want to point out that the nature of religious belief--its intelligibility or unintelligibility, circularity or noncircularity, and whether it can explain the problem of evil and suffering--is relevant to constitutional law and theory and thus relevant to this "serious academic electronic seminar," to use Paul's apt phrase, evangelizing is not.

Bobby

Robert Justin Lipkin
Professor of Law
Widener University School of Law