At 10:37 AM 7/21/05 -0500, you wrote:

The quibble over language in this string: If any of you want to see use of "Xn" in a sentence written by the "Father of the Constitution" you may click on the following link:

I doubt that complainers would be appeased by the news that sometime, somewhere, some Democrat referred to "the Democrat party". And when I read unbelievers who act as though they are scoring some tremendous point by writing "Xtian", the uninitiated have no way to tell whether THIS poster is espousing the "it's only an abbreviation, so you are really dumb to be offended" rationale, or the "all thinking beings should know without being told that my remarks about 'Xtians' refer to my private code for a specific nefarious subset of Christians, so you are really dumb to be offended" one. I even found one writing that "we" need a distinction between "Xtians" and "Xians"... but not bothering to explain which was which what.