[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 8/2/2005 9:23:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
the primary ID advocates themselves continually say that they don't want ID to be taught in science classrooms. In fact, when my side says that they do they throw a fit about how we're misrepresenting their position.

        Where do they want ID to be taught? If not in a course examining the truth of the origin of the universe/people and so forth, teaching ID would seem to be harmless even from a separationist perspective.

They claim that they only want the "evidence against evolution" taught, but this is primarily a tactical maneuver. Their stated goal remains not only equal time, but the replacement of evolution with ID, as their own documents clearly shows.

Ed
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.