In a message dated 8/2/05 1:22:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Read Gerald Bradley's 2003 response to Frances Patterson's criticism of the NCBCS curriculum and you may have some answers on why some have endorsed it. You can find his letter on the NCBCS website (I had to hunt the site down as I had
no idea there was one).  See http://www.bibleinschools.net/sdm.asp?pg=endorsements

Well, I'm looking but not seeing it. How nice of him to let me know he had responded to my article. This is the first time I ever knew there was a letter--should I care to make any rebuttal.  And tell me, is it you or Professor Bradley or both of you who is so careless about accuracy that you have misspelled my name?  Tsk, tsk. That is exactly what the Bible in the Schools curriculum has been taken to task for.  Frances Paterson (please note one "T"--that is the Scottish rather than the English spelling).