Very interesting.  Frances "Polemic Author" Paterson

I would suggest that list members read my article (available on Westlaw and Lexis) and judge for themselves whether Professor Bradley remarks are fair and objective. And I have a funny feeling I already know who will conclude that they are.

Dear Jim, Kindly tell Professor Bradley the next time you see him that "all of [Professor] Paterson's allegations are easily falsified" is very poor English and I would expect better from my betters (a law professor yet) at Notre Dame.