Might I suggest (a) that the limited number of participants in this
thread (and related ones in the recent past), and (b) the
comparative advantage of most list members in law rather than
the philosophy of science, indicates that perhaps the thread has
played itself out?

In a message dated 8/19/2005 6:26:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,