The Encyclopedia of Civil Liberties, which will be published by Routledge in 2006, is looking for someone to quickly write an entry on Intelligent Design. It would include a discussion of the recent case in Pa. and the way intelligent design impacts civil liberties and the establishment clause. The length is quite openended. It could be relatively short -- 1,000 words or three times that much if you need it. There is a modest honarium. We would need it within the next week. I hope there is someone willing to take this one. Please feel free to contact me directly, Paul Finkelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or Jamie Ehrlich, the project manager at
Civil Liberties <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Paul Finkelman Chapman Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Tulsa College of Law

918-631-3706 (voice)
918-631-2194 (fax)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]