If the destruction is of the only available copy of the Koran,
then we're in #1 land, whether the destruction is an attempt to coerce
the prisoner or not.  But as I understand it, copies of the Koran were
pretty freely available in Guantanamo, courtesy of the U.S.  So it seems
to me that the coercion question (what I called #3) is simply whether
it's unconstitutional to coerce a prisoner through the threat of
blasphemous conduct (rather than through the threat of denying access to
a religiously necessary item).