Here's a related victory for evangelicals and "good news clubs" in public
schools, by Liberty Counsel and Mat Staver....

In Jesus name,
Chaplain Klingenschmitt
-----------------------
Liberty                Counsel
           December 3, 2008
             After-School Christian Club Wins Battle Against School Board
Discrimination

www.LC.org
 We have "Good News" to report from California. A federal court judge has ruled
that Child Evangelism Fellowship of San Diego is the prevailing party in a case
against the San Diego City School District. Liberty Counsel sued the District
for charging CEF to hold after-school "Good News Clubs," while allowing free
use of facilities for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H Clubs, and other youth
groups.
 The District must now refund the fees it charged CEF, including interest. The
judge also ruled that Liberty Counsel is entitled to receive attorney's fees
from the District.
 Liberty Counsel has represented numerous CEF groups in similar cases all
across America and we thank God that we have never lost a case. Good News Clubs
are a tremendous way to reach children with a positive message.