That's right
Marc

----- Original Message -----
From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu <religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu>
To: 'Law & Religion issues for Law Academics' <religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu>
Sent: Tue Jun 09 19:57:17 2009
Subject: RE: Illinois RFRA

Probably was Lyght v Hankins

s...@queenschurches.org

Rev. N. J. L'Heureux, Jr.
Executive Director
Queens Federation of Churches
86-17 105th Street
Richmond Hill, New York 11418-1597
Voice (718) 847-6764
FAX (718) 847-7392

Visit our Web site at http://www.QueensChurches.org/

________________________________

From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Marc Stern
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:26 PM
To: religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu

The second circuit held in a split decision somehow dissenting that FRA
displaced the ministerial  exCeption. Somehow would have held it did not but in
the course of so arguing unnecessarily argued FRA did not apply in private
lawsuits brought under federal statutes. I do not remember the name of the case
Marc stern