First, this is hilarious.  Second, it reminds me of my cousin, who is  a
principal at a public high school in Kentucky.  When we were visiting  several
years ago, he left dinner early to draft the school prayer to be  read over
the PA for the next day.  When I joked that that might be a  problem for
the Supreme Court, he just smiled.  I would imagine  that would be the
response from the Alabama lawmakers on this issue.

Marci A.  Hamilton
Paul R. Verkuil Chair in Public Law
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of  Law
Yeshiva University
55 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY  10003
215-353-8984

In a message dated 9/26/2011 5:41:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,