Alan:  Doesn't that return us to the perennial question of whether
Witters was rightly decided, whether the GI Bill should have been
unconstitutional, and whether the Court has been right in saying that tax
exemptions are generally a form of subsidy?  After all, under Witters, the GI
Bill, and the charitable tax exemption, either government money or the benefits
of deductibility are provided to, among other things, religious instruction,
proselytizing, and worship.  Are you indeed saying that the Establishment
Clause prohibits this?