It would look less like a discrimination claim and more like an exemption
claim. Judges tend to naively assume that the calendar is a neutral set of
rules, and the sharply different treatment of Sunday and Saturday here would
make it more obvious than usual that that just isn't true.

By the way, I was confused about chronology. The complaint was filed, and TAPPS
caved, yesterday. There was another story in the Times this morning. Haven't
heard the score of the game.

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 23:11:44 +0000