From: mailman-boun...@lists.ucla.edu [mailto:mailman-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On
Behalf Of Ryan Morrison
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:48 PM
To: religionlaw-ow...@lists.ucla.edu
Subject: 2012 Elon Law Review Symposium

Good evening,

My name is Ryan Morrison, and I am a Symposium Editor for the Elon Law Review.
I was hoping your LISTSERV would include a blurb about our call for articles,
essays and requests to present for our 2012 Symposium: "Emerging Issues in
First Amendment Jurisprudence: Interpreting the Relationship Between Religion
and the State in the Modern Age."  It will be held on October 26, 2012, and
proposals are due by July 15, 2012.

Website: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/law/law_review/symposium2012.xhtml
Call for Authors:
http://www.elon.edu/docs/e-web/law/law_review/Elon_Law_Review_2012_Symposium_Call_for_Authors.pdf

Please let me know if you need me to provide any additional information in
order to be included in your LISTSERV.  Thanks in advance!

Best,
Ryan Morrison