Becket does a fair amount of this; so does the Aleph Institute in Miami
Florida. I'd go with Becket.

From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Douglas Laycock
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 4:31 PM
To: 'Law & Religion issues for Law Academics'
Subject: RLUIPA prison cases

The Federal Judicial Center is looking for someone to talk about prison cases
under RLUIPA, in New Orleans in September. Someone told them I was a RLUIPA
expert, but I have worked only on land use, and anyway, I have a schedule
conflict.  Somebody must be doing work on the prison cases. I told them I would
ask around.

Nominations invited; self nominations included.

Douglas Laycock
Robert E. Scott Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Virginia Law School
580 Massie Road
Charlottesville, VA  22903