When folks tell me they're insulted by being reminded that their terminology is
bigoted, I am often tempted to respond with my best Betty Davis impression:
"Butcha AH, Blanche, ya AH in that chair!".  But that, of course, would be
counter-productive to the discussion at hand.  Usually I just walk away at that
point, because why beat a dead horse.  Mr. New will either take my advice, or
he won't.  Whether he's insulted or not really is no longer of concern to me.

Keep in mind that Paula Deen *still* is tearfully denying being a racist after
multiple and continued use of the N word toward her workers.  All I can say is,
'if the shoe fits, wear it, no matter how uncomfortable it is'.