From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu [religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu]
on behalf of Joel Sogol [jlsa...@wwisp.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:22 PM
To: Religionlaw
Subject: Satanists want statue beside Ten Commandments monument at Oklahoma
Legislature

Satanists want statue beside Ten Commandments monument at Oklahoma Legislature

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/08/21820518-satanists-want-statue-beside-ten-commandments-monument-at-oklahoma-legislature?lite

Joel L. Sogol
Attorney at Law
811 21st Ave.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401
ph (205) 345-0966
fx (205) 345-0971
email: jlsa...@wwisp.com
website: www.joelsogol.com

Ben Franklin observed that truth wins a fair fight - which is why we have
evidence rules in U.S. courts.