For a highly critical discussion by Caroline Mala Corbin of the breadth of the
2012 Kansas Preservation of Religious Freedom Act, including its potential
application to discrimination claims, see
http://jurist.org/forum/2012/04/caroline-corbin-religious-freedom.php.

Mark S. Scarberry
Pepperdine University School of Law

Sent from my iPad