Says the straight male UGA law professor.  I see UGA hasn't changed all
that much in the almost 20 years since I received my JD.  The outright
bigotry was expected but the smug "I have gay friends but..." heterosexism
that Professor Levin exemplifies was worse in many respects.

---Jimmy Green
UGA Law of '97

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Hillel Y. Levin <hillelle...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't agree with Doug's views on these issues, but this is an obscene
> witch hunt.
>

> On Sunday, May 25, 2014, jim green <ugala...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Too bad it took a few brave college students to do what "responsible
>> academics" (including many on this list) have failed to do for years...
>>

>> http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/latest-news-ap/lgbt-activists-take-u-va-professor-to-task-for-stance/article_fa5680ce-e36e-11e3-a4ed-0017a43b2370.html
>>

>> -
>> ​--Jimmy Green​
>>

> --