But are they the beneficial owners of the shares as beneficiaries of the trust?

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2014, at 11:32 AM, "Marty Lederman"
<lederman.ma...@gmail.com<mailto:lederman.ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I didn't say that the Greens are not potentially burden as company directors --
indeed, that's exactly what I've argued the case is about, rather than being
about corporate free exercise or shareholder rights:

http://balkin.blogspot.com/2014/01/hobby-lobby-part-v-whose-religious.html

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Scarberry, Mark