From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Marty Lederman
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:37 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Request for suggestions on Religion & Law casebook and/or syllabus

I'm teaching the law of religion this fall, after several years away from
the survey course.  Has anyone here had a great deal of success with any
particular casebook?  (I usually assign full opinions, but am open to using
a casebook if there's a superlative one out there.)  And do any of you have
syllabi that you thought were especially fruitful and that you might be
willing to share?

I'm sure others on the list would be interested in hearing your
recommendations; but please feel free to contact me directly if that's your
preference, too.

Thanks in advance,

Marty