All--I mentioned this once before, but now that the August 1 deadline is
approaching, I figured I would flag it one more time.  For those of you who
know of students interested in both (a) religious liberty and (b) money, here
is a link to a notice about a religious liberty writing competition a colleague
brought to my attention.

http://bit.ly/1ksimFR

Best regards,

Mark