I've been asked by some list-members whether I had any "inside" information
about the case, based upon my comment below that majority opinions had been
in circulation for at least two weeks as of June 15.

Short answer:  No, I don't have any inside information, and never have.
That comment was simply based on the modern practice of the Court, in which
(reportedly) Justices are expected to have all majority opinions circulated
before June.

There are only four cases outstanding.  Hobby Lobby will almost certainly
be issued tomorrow or Monday, and the odds are very high, IMHO, that the
Chief is writing the lead opinion.  (And no, I don't have any inside info
on that, either!)