one thought on Marty's point 1.  The number of children being home schooled is
huge.  If the vehicle for requiring immunization is schooling then many people
will avoid the mandate by opting out of schools.  Virtually unregulated home
schooling is one of the consequences of Yoder.

Paul Finkelman
Senior Fellow
Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism
University of Pennsylvania
and
Scholar-in-Residence
National Constitution Center