But the court decisions refusing to recognize RFRA claims in suits between
private parties even where the suit arises under federal statute point the
other way-although by analogy to Shelly and NY TImes v Sullivan,a court
decision is no less action of government than an enforcement action by a
government agency.
Marc

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2015, at 5:39 PM, Doug Laycock