This is probably not worth the candle any longer, but I'd simply emphasize
(i) that the plaintiffs did not challenge the stocking rule; (ii) that the
agency has not taken any action against Stormans for failing to stock Plan
B and ella (not yet, anyway); (iii) that Stormans is a rather unique case
in that the pharmacy here *publicly announced *that it would not carry
certain drugs (which naturally triggered a complaint that doesn't typically
happen when pharmacies simply fail to stock without any such
pronouncement); and (iv) that there is no evidence -- not yet, anyway --
that the agency will treat Stormans any differently than it has treated
other, similarly situated pharmacies it has investigated for failure to
stock.

Look at it from the flip side:  If my understanding of the record is
correct, if the agency here were to say to Stormans, publicly, that
"notwithstanding the stocking rule, which has no exceptions, you may refuse
to stock ella and Plan B, even though we have never conferred such an
exemption upon any other pharmacy for any reason," then in that case
Stormans would be subject to disparate treatment:  It would be the first
pharmacy in the 50 years of the stocking rule to receive an express
exemption from that requirement.  Does *Lukumi *require that?