Prof. Robin Fretwell Wilson (Illinois) is the chair of the AALS Section on
Law & Religion. She asked me to forward the following email to the list,
which I'm happy to do.

Best wishes,

Mark

Prof. Mark S. Scarberry
Pepperdine Univ. School of Law

Dear all,

I am working on the Winter 2016 AALS newsletter now that I have assumed the
mantle from Richard Albert and would be delighted to include any
information and updates you would like to contribute.

In the past the newsletter has featured call for papers, upcoming events,
member news and recent and forthcoming publications, upcoming symposium,
colloquium or conference announcements, and any promotions, awards, honors,
or other accolades received.  Please forward all information to me at
w...@illinois.edu (if possible, please also CC to my assistant, Breanna, at
bmtay...@illinois.edu who will help me compile everything).

I look forward to reading about your upcoming projects and all of your
newsletter contributions.

Cheers,

Robin

*Robin Fretwell Wilson*

*Roger and Stephany Joslin Professor of Law*

*Director, Family Law and Policy Program*

*Co-Director, Epstein Health Law and Policy Program*

University of Illinois College of Law

504 East Pennsylvania Avenue

Champaign, Illinois 61820

217.244.1227 (office)