That, as the court of appeals explained, the only legal ramification of so
speaking would be that the church would then be treated the same as
everyone else who speaks likewise--i.e., it'd get major tax benefits, but
contributions wouldn't be tax-deductible.  The fact that the state would
not provide such a dramatic *subsidy *for such speech would not
substantially burden that speech, any more than it would burden similarly
motivated speech by an individual, for-profit corporation, or other kind of
association.

But even if you disagree, and would find a substantial burden, it would
still be unconstitutional to give churches special political-speech
rights--and avoiding that constitutional violation means the government
ought to win under RFRA.