Hi, Keith et al. I was just wondering if there's more information on the
PostScript-like extensions; I wasn't able to find much on the web other than
the fact that they're being worked on, and I joined this list to find out,
but since I joined no one's discussed it.

Specifically, I was wondering if the new project intersects at all with the
DPS extension project, or whether they could cooperate in some way.

(As an aside: If someone knows who actually is in charge of the DPS project,
please let me know; I'm on their mailing list too but it's pretty much dead
and I've already asked there.)

--
Furrfu!         r a k k o  at  c h a r t e r  dot  n e t