Hi doug and the group...

I looked at the samples in the website mentioned.

Question...(s)...
Is this a DOS program running windows or a linux program? I saw file names with
formatting of each.

100m resolution? Kinda vague I was hoping for a 10 foot resolution.

What if I dod not know all the paramaters to get a look at a probable site...
such as cable loss, antenna types, tower height and etc.... All I know is that
there are other towers there...

Any way.... I'll try it but for a dial up, it'll take a day or two to download.

Ed