I have some pre-selectors and Scopes for the Cushman service monitors
hanging out in my garage I need to get rid of and I'd like to get
something for em. If you have intrest send me an e-mail and we'll get
together. I'm in San Diego area and starting vacation Friday after
shift so the garage is getting cleaned out and I may just throw'em in
the can......

I also have Master-II frame, some mobiles, feedthrough pannel parts,
lots of surplus crap, ahh I mean stuff that need to go away!

If your looking for something special send me an e-mail I just may
know of a place to find it.

Master-Exec-II's, Mocom-70's, I even have a Mocom-70 tuned up
operational on 6 meters! Gota goooo!