Sent: 07 April, 2005 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] I found a new Ham Radio Auction Site

i guess you never saw this part of that site if you wanted to sell but
buying should be a breeze

Keith Va3kmc

Second Category Fee 0.25 USD
Additional Pictures Fee 0.10 USD
Highlighted Items Fee 0.50 USD
Bold Items Fee 0.50 USD
Category Featured Items Fee 1.00 USD
Home Page Featured Items Fee 9.95 USD
Reserve Price Fee 2.00 USD
Buy-it-now Fee 0.10 USD
Wanted Ad Setup Fee 1.00 USD
Store Setup Fee 7.95 USD - recurring, every 30 day(s)
End of Auction Fee
 From 0.01 USD to 5.00 USD 5.00%
 From 5.00 USD to 10.00 USD 4.50%
 From 10.00 USD to 50.00 USD 4.00%
 From 50.00 USD to 250.00 USD 3.00%
 From 250.00 USD to 1,000.00 USD 2.50%
 From 1,000.00 USD to Above

I was looking for an alternative to EBAY and I found this site. Only
for amateur radio.
It is new only been up a few days. But, I like the way it looks, and I
listed some items. Didn't cost me anything to list, so I figured what
can I lose. I noticed it is a secure server, so didn't have to worry
about that.
I thought everyone else might like to know about it.

It has a section for Repeaters and Repeater Parts.
www.ventureauctions.