VHF Hi band elements are in 156 range.  Model # T53RTA1404BA

60W drawer only.  I've never seen one like this though.  It has a option
installed that looks to be a mobile extender.  It fits onto the end of
the drawer and makes the entire thing just about 5 inches longer
overal.  This has a small duplexer and two other channel elements.  What
have I got here and what are the repeater modification possibilities?
(222?)

Thanks!

K4RJJ Ronny