The cable from the duplexer RX port will go into the Input of the
preamp, the Output of the preamp will connect to the Receiver Input via
an added cable.

Some additional thoughts:
It's a good idea to close couple the preamp to the duplexer.  This can
be accomplished by using a double male connector with the correct
fittings on each end.  This insures no ingress of strong signals
bypassing the duplexer.
It might be necessary to add a RF Pad between the preamp and the
receiver so receiver overload doesn't occur.  Many receiver preamps have
way too much gain and some of that can be scrubbed off for better
performance.
It might be necessary to add a cavity (or two)  between the duplexer RX
port and the input of the preamp to reduce out of band strong signals.

Kevin Custer