I am assuming you mean 2.2dB of insertion loss, not isolation?

4 cavity duplexers typically offer 75-85dB of isolation and 1.2-1.5dB
of insertion loss, Where 6 cavitys are from 90-110dB. But can your
reciever handle the extra noise?

I would be more concerned about desensing the RX than going the extra
quarter mile or so by making up the .7 - 1dB in loss.  You could make
this up by a better cable/less connectors, better antenna, or both.

I saw someone with a Hamtronics repeater that said in the spec sheet
the minimum isolation had to be 105dB to work right and they sold him
a 85dB duplexer, so right out of the box it didn't work right, until
he split the duplexer and ran 2 antennas.