From: Kevin Custer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 4:08 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Update on squelch problem

What kind of radio is it installed in?  How is it connected, because there
are many ways?  Does it mute the audio in the radio, or, just supply the COS
for the controller?

Kevin

Jed Barton wrote:

Hey guys,
OK, I need a little help here.
Had this what seemed to be an open squelch on the repeater.
The light is on in the front of the repeater, which means the squelch
is wide open.
But yet, we couldn't hear any noise on the local receive speaker audio.
Tried turning the pot quite a few times but no go.
Think the micor squelch board is dead?
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jed