OK sounds great, I would like to use the battery backup option, but I am not sure which terminal are which.. Does anyone have a page showing the hookups and things like that that they could post??

Larry N8RDT

Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, a very good power supply too.

Model Number: TPN1106A TPN1105A

AC Input: 121 V RMS 60 Hz 121 or 242 V RMS 50 or 60 Hz

Emer Power DC Input: 12 volt battery bank

Output Current limit Set: @ 30 Amps +/- 1 amp

Output Voltage: Same as battery charger requirement

From reading above, can be used to float charge your back-up
battery.

DC Output for
Nickel-Cadmium Battery: Float 14.25 V +/- 0.1 V
Equalize: 15.25 V +/- 0.2 V

DC output for
Lead-Acid battery: Float 13.0 V +/- 0.1 V
Equalize 14.0 V +/- 0.2 V

The following accessory outputs via P1003:
*12.0 VDC Audio A+ - fused at 4amps
*12.0 VDC A+ - fused at 4amps
9.6 VDC - is not fused

* Voltage set at power supply voltage output as required by the
battery bank used.

The TPN1105A / TPN1106A Series Power Supply is designed to operate
with the Motorola Micor Stations.

Motorola Manual for 68P81104E92

Hope this helps,

Neil - WA6KLA