Mike Morris WA6ILQ wrote:

> How about "Repeater Appreciation Week" ?

We need to have another one of those around here... soon.  :-)

That or I'm going to take a Wouff Hong to someone's head the next time
they say, "Well, I'm not a member of the club, but I'd really like the
club to ______.".

I've had three different hams say that EXACT wording to me recently when
talking about one of the local club's repeater systems.

That's nice, come back when you're a member.  Or as a friend of mine
puts it, "Thank you... Drive through!"

Nate WY0X