Joe,

Because the separation (about 45 MHz) is significant, you might consider
installing a cavity filter on your receiver input.  A less expensive
solution might be to order up a helical resonator filter from DCI.

Don't forget that the FM station operator has an obligation to not
interfere with other licensed stations, so he/she must step up to the
plate and be a part of the solution.  Write a letter to the station
manager explaining the interference problem, and ask for his/her
assistance in reaching a solution.  Don't wait to do this!

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY