At 05:54 PM 7/21/2005 -0700, you wrote:

>I would not put a BP cavity between the duplexer and the antenna, simply
>because such a cavity would diminish the function of the duplexer.

<---Gotta disagree with you here, Eric. Depending on the underlying
problem, the addition of a single BP cavity can easily DRAMATICALLY improve
the amount of isolation in a full duplex circuit. Maybe he's using a notch
only type duplexer (very common I'm afraid, because of price). Maybe his
xmtr makes lots of grass.

I've run into this more times than I can count and a single BP cavity makes
a world of difference. Preamp or no preamp in some cases.

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net