I've had to send of and repair a 150W rated EMR circulator 5 times so far, and it keeps blowing up. The last time it went it took the transmitters power FET with it. VSWR on the antenna is near perfect with 146 forward for 4 watts reflected. Transmitter runs fine on just the antenna, but I can only seem to get 1 to 2 weeks of life out of the circulator.