I have the same PS , and it has the relay from Motorola .. so I would
not say Hillbilly engineering ... its used to cut the bats out of the
circuit when the voltage drops and wont let the bat drain all the way
down

I thikn thay where smart in doing that

Rick

On 30 Mar 2006 at 23:38, Mike Perryman K5JMP wrote:

> Thanks Eric,
> I will get that one ordered...  the washing machine relay thing has
> always bothered me!  Just not into hillbilly engineering if there is a
> better way...  and once again you come through with the goods! 73 Mike
> K5JMP www.k5jmp.us

==  www.karolinabc.ca ==

Rick,Charlote & Kids
Our Border Collies