Another radio site battery bank bit the dust yesterday!

The original installer didn't put in a low voltage
disconect and the solar charger went belly up (died).

    ****

I've been looking for some dc low voltage disconnects
and it apears Newmar has just the ticket.

LVD-12-30  &  LVD-12-70  are two very usable units.

http://www.newmarpower.com/lowvoltdiscnct/ldv.html

If I can keep from being a cheap skate and making my
own...

cheers,
skipp