Problems solved!!
Thanks guys for all your help. The problem was exactly that Eric
wrote. I had a broken cap on the input to 8870 resulting with about 3
V DC. I changed the capacitor and then i worked perfect.
I am going to hook the controller to a low level LF instead also :)

Thanks again, Merry Christman!!
73 de SM6URQ

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Christopher,
>
> I suspect that you are overloading the DTMF decoder by sending it
speaker
> audio; it is intended to work with very low-level audio.  Try to
find a
> low-level audio source that is upstream of the volume control.  It
may be
> necessary to de-emphasize the audio in order to keep the high and
low tones
> at equal values.
>
> There's another precaution to take, and that is to ensure that
there is a DC
> blocking capacitor in the audio feed to the decoder.  Any DC bias
from an
> op-amp or similar circuit can upset the decoder's operation.
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

Christofer Lind
> Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 6:40 AM
> To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Repeater-Builder] NHRC-2 DTMF Problems
>
> Hello to you all!
> I bought the NHRC-2 controller Kit (Rev-E). My plan was to hook it
up with
> an ICOM IC-F410S.
> Everything works fine, but i can not get the DTMF-decode to work.
The audio