n9lv wrote:
> Anyone by chance have a GE EXEC II 66 split receiver lying around they
> would be willing to part with?  I have a 56 split, having problems
> getting it to goto 147.885 receive.  Best I can get is about -70 dBm
> at 12 dB sinad.  So hopefully a 66 split will do a better job.

Isn't a "56" receiver a REAL 2 meter split?   Are you trying to use
those High Side Injections crystals in the 56?

HSI is great for using 66 split receivers down on 2M, but it *may* hurt
you on a 56 split.
(sort of like using LSI on a 66 on 2M)

I'd have to do some research to see what injection side is used in the
56, so I'm just guessing here....

Kevin