Gary Schafer wrote:

* I notice in the below referenced article on antenna separation that it is stated that the "graphs are misleading and no where near accurate for modern day solid state equipment".*

http://www.repeater-builder.com/antenna/separation.html <http://www.repeater-builder.com/antenna/separation.html>>

* *

*That is not correct as the graphs for antenna isolation show approximately how much isolation can be expected with a given amount of separation either vertically or horizontally. This has nothing to do with the amount of isolation NEEDED for proper duplex operation.*

Agreed, The graphs in no way indicate what is needed, they show, approximately, what isolation is provided.

While it is stated that I am a contributing author for this page, I am not. This page was originally only the scanned graphs and links were provided to them. Mike Morris did the text, as verified in this archived article:
<http://web.archive.org/web/20040617072700/http://www.repeater-builder.com/antenna/separation.html>

I'm not sure how the credit line got changed, but Mike will correct it for technical accuracy, and also correct the credit lines to match reality.

Kevin Custer