Thanks for your input, I was hoping to hear from someone who had
experience with this kind of rig.  I've been trying the vertical
antenna separation tactic, which *in theory* puts the antennas in each
others' nulls, but I think the reality is that there's enough pattern
distortion, signal reflection, etc to make it unworkable.  I just was
looking for a sanity check before spending the bucks on the duplexer.

Brian
K9JVA

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "covertp9" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.repeater-builder.com/icom/repeater-mod-for-icom-ic121-221-series.rtf