At 10:07 AM 3/6/2007, you wrote:

>I have a Micor repeater that I can not get the CTCSS tone through the
>receiver. I can get a good 1Khz tone but when I try and put a CTCSS
>tone through the receiver it is broken up.
>I did not convert this Micor and it will operate as a repeater with out
>a CTCSS tone.
>It does have a circuit that says "RX audio out (White) has a about a 6
>Db notch at 100hz". I take it this is what is causing the problem. Can
>someone point me in the right direction on this one.

<--- I bet you're using a deemphasized audio output. For the TS-64,
you NEED to use discriminator (or other non-deemphasized audio
source) in order to decode CTCSS.

Exactly where are you taking receiver audio?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net